MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How to make more $$ for NA2005

Since at SW2003 our event hosts lost money Conor had this great idea, but is too chicken to post it, so I'm posting it.
The MR2 Dunk Tank.
From what I found online it's about $200-$400 to rent it, all though I'm sure the MK1 owners could ghetto rig one, since we're good like that.
We can take a vote before NA2005 who we would like to dunk (ie: Mike Lane, Sircnay, LB, etc) & then charge on a per throw basis, but of course have package deals.
& if we could somehow get Mr. Banks to go, we'd end up coming out on top profit wise. We could do it at the show & shine.

·
Administrator
42,297 Posts
I will discuss this with my partner in this endeavor. There will probably need to be contracts signed before you vote :)

where do we get 400 gallons of water? why dont we just use beer???

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bill Strong said:
why dont we just use beer???
We'd have to fill it with Kool Aid for the youngins.

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
this is a cool idea. :)

·
3,519 Posts
That would be interesting. I would definatley like to dunk a few people. :) How bout we get Bill up there and then take the toystar..... :) or will the toystar have onstar? :p

·
Charter Member - Group W
2,028 Posts
Bill Strong said:
Then it would be a drunk tank.

I crack me up...

·
Registered
781 Posts
Sandra ...

Are you volunteering? I think you should. I'm sure lots of MKII and MKIII owners would want to dunk you after what you said about their cars. Not nice. Not nice at all. :evillaugh

Tony

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MR2Tony said:
Sandra ...

Are you volunteering? I think you should. I'm sure lots of MKII and MKIII owners would want to dunk you after what you said about their cars. Not nice. Not nice at all. :evillaugh

Tony
I have never said anything bad about Spyders! I <3 Spyders, I want a blue one. I just already have a Camry so I don't need another limo. . . I mean MKII ;)

& If I get voted in, I get voted in. . . but no, I'm not wearing a white T-Shirt like someone already suggested :p

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Bill Strong said:
I will discuss this with my partner in this endeavor. There will probably need to be contracts signed before you vote :)

Who's going to drink it? I don't think anyone here wants beer after your ASS has been in it :D

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dj_Twin_turbo said:
Doesn't Terry typically cause a net loss ?
Actually I was thinking more people would throw the balls at him rather then try & dunk him, then run of out those & just throw rocks. Then he'd get turned over to the cops. But, either way, it would make money.

·
Two 2s - 93T, 88 SC
2,966 Posts
No way. If that man showed up at this event, there wouldn't be anything left for the police. Even he is not that dumb - well ...

John
93T, 88 SC

1 - 20 of 24 Posts