MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
are all the turbo timer install the same or by make? i have a greddy turbo timer, and i dont want to start until i have correct instructions

·
Gi_Shu_Som FTW!!!!
3,412 Posts
rj8807 said:
are all the turbo timer install the same or by make? i have a greddy turbo timer, and i dont want to start until i have correct instructions
if you have the GReddy full auto timer, pm me and i'll give yo udetailed instructions

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hey guys, Anyone have instruction on how to replace AC compressor on 2nd gen turbo?

·
Registered
31 Posts
To replace the AC Compressor:

Loosen the tensioner pulley bolt (May or may not have to remove intercooler to reach this bolt if you don't have a 14mm offset wrench). Also loosen the top adjusting bolt on the pulley bracket (visible from the top).

Underneath, remove the cross brace (2 bolts) and the belt

Depending on what you are doing, and if the system is evacuated, disconnect the compressor lines (2) under the body. Two bolts to remove the lines from the compressor body as well.

Remove the three bolts that are holding the compressor in (2 on the bottom, 1 on top)

Turn the compressor so it faces pulley side down, maneuver it out from the bottom.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts