MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think a 91 mr2 na, would be worth, it has an Invader body kit, Koing 16 in. wheels, and rebuilt motor, what would it be worth?
Great condition...

·
Registered
215 Posts
I am not real sure, but I got a 91 na about 2 years ago maybe, and it wasn't in real good shape, but I only paid 2600 for it. So the car you are talking about is probably around 4-4500. That is my guess. It all depends on what the car will be worth to you also.

·
Premium Member
5,587 Posts
Pics would help because, with the body kit, it would depend to some degree on how well the job was done.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Decent job, paint matches, fits decent, not the greatest. Don't have pics just looking for a ballpark.

·
Premium Member
5,587 Posts
Lot of variables there, man, because an unmolested 2 would appeal to some, whereas a well modded 2 would appeal to others. The opposite, of course, is true, too, because a modded 2 would turn some off but an unmodded 2 would not have freebies others would look for. Ballpark would be 3-4.5K, but there are exceptions as I know of a guy who bought a nude 2 for $500 that only needed an alternator yet others would pay 5K if they were real desperate. I got my stark '91 na 4 years ago for $3,500 with 113k on the clock with a cracked windshield.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thx just looking at ballpark, buddy of mine has 91 na, with spun rod bearing, selling it tryin to see if it is worth it, as i have a rebuilt 5sfe sitting in the shop... maybe thinking bout resaleing but dont want to waste alot of money, dont want to make alot of money, just want both of us to get what we want, my block sold and his car sold... lol,

·
Registered
125 Posts
depending on the mods you did to the car and if u paid some guy off the sreet to put the body kit on for you and also how many miles you got f u got under 110k then im guessing 4-5 k for the car

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anonymousracer said:
I would say 4-5k...

but IMO, the 'invader' body kit drops the car's value to a grand or so. Cause that kit is hideous. LOL

lol, yeah i dont really like it either..

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
maybe, one of my buddies might keep it, gotta fix it first then it might be posted for sale.. or i might keep it after i get alot of work into the thing..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts