MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im board at work and im just browsing other MR2 pages to see what kind of numbers people are putting down with similar setups to me.

My motor so far stand like this:
KO SB turbo kit t3/t04e 57 trim .63 a/r @ 14psi untuned
Wastegate is dumping to atmosphere
HKS HI Power exhaust/ no cats or resonator
HKS Intake
HKS BOV
Custom Spearco intercooler with larger piping

I was planning on dynoing it next week but instead I spent the money on a defi boost gauge and control unit. Also a 60mm gauge pod. I felt that a boost gauge was needed.

Any idea what whp my car is seeing in this current state? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
knave said:
Any fuel system modifications?
Not yet, I still have not decided whether to purchase all the fuel system components at once, or to buy each one at a time. I think to surpass the 270-280whp stock fuel system limit, I would need larger injectors and fuel pump, correct?

·
Dorko SuperMod
4,750 Posts
area of ~270wheel...

where you gonna go dyno.. i need to get mine strapped down for some base 10-15psi #'s

·
blown ringland in cyl #3
1,343 Posts
curious to see what you get when you add a tuned SAFC in the mix too. Thats similar to the setup that i was looking at.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I would say near the limits of the fuel system so around 270rwhp. Do you know when pitstop is going to set their dyno up? I wanna get it done also.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MR2Quick said:
curious to see what you get when you add a tuned SAFC in the mix too. Thats similar to the setup that i was looking at.
Well I dont have a SAFC, but I do have the Hydra Nemesis II setting up in my room. That will help tune it.

manning said:
area of ~270wheel...

where you gonna go dyno.. i need to get mine strapped down for some base 10-15psi #'s
I see you are in the area, the shop I belong to just bought a dyno but it wont be up anytime soon, I called another shop you probably failure with, Inline Pro. The charge $150 for 4 pulls with a/f readings and what not. Until my shop has there?s setup, Inline is who I would recommend. They do great work.

uofm0587 said:
I would say near the limits of the fuel system so around 270rwhp. Do you know when pitstop is going to set their dyno up? I wanna get it done also.
Eric, I also believe I am near 260-270whp. Min told me he might have it up by the end of this month but I don?t think it will be up, he has to finish up some cars first. But I will let you know when its ready!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts