MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea i juss got a 91 mr2 turbo putting in a jdm 2nd gen motor wit a blitz ecu...i was in the honda seen before now its all about toyota ....yea so im lettin ppl know that im new to this thanks..

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
yea agreed? why did u swap to a jdm gen2?

im sure both motors can handle 260-280ish, and if your goals are above that youll be changing things out and adding things so it doesnt really matter.

G

·
I would have to say close to 1000... depends on who built the motor and the parts.... IMO no 18-20 year old should have a 700hp car.... Thats a disaster for doom.. I can see it now 18yo driver+MR2+700hp+ a turn=someone getting hurt or getting killed... BUT "to each his own" Theres someone on this board actually making 900hp on a 3sgte. I think They can make over 1000 if everything is perfect.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
shimric said:
I would have to say close to 1000... depends on who built the motor and the parts.... IMO no 18-20 year old should have a 700hp car.... Thats a disaster for doom.. I can see it now 18yo driver+MR2+700hp+ a turn=someone getting hurt or getting killed... BUT "to each his own" Theres someone on this board actually making 900hp on a 3sgte. I think They can make over 1000 if everything is perfect.
im not goin to make 700 plus hp my goal right now is to make 300 on the stock ct26 then in the future i would like to make around the 500hp and trust me no one is goin to get hurt.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.