MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
quick question, was just wondering if you guys could estimate how much power i might be making, cause i won't be going to the dyno for another week and i just finished installing most of this stuff. I have a 91 turbo, with an apex'i power intake, CT20b turbo, spearco intercooler, Blitz downpipe, Greddy SP exhaust and apex'i avc-r set at 15psi.

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
from your list of mods, i'm going to assume you're still using the stock b-pipe since the greddy sp is only a muffler. you should really get a b-pipe or have one made because the stock one is a bottleneck.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok cool thanks guys. is there a company that makes a B-pipe or is my best bet to get a custom? also what do u suggest my next engine mod to be? fuel system maybe? i'm aiming for close to 300hp and i kno the stock fuel system's limit is 275hp, but is their anything else i should do b4?

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
- water injection
- cams
- aftermarket clutch
- intake manifold
- a REAL downpipe (blitz downpipe = gutted cat)

it's a very good idea to do some tuning to get the most out of your mods, but that can get really expensive so i guess you could go with an safc or some other fuel tuning blackbox.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts