MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m in Danville, but I heard there’s like 2 other white MR2s in the area. I have a white 91 Turbo but mine isn’t running currently. I got it from a tow yard but trying to restore it. If anyone has an extra motor laying around I’ll be interested in purchasing one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
91’ Steel Mist Gray Turbo in San Jose.
Got it $900 few years back from an estate sale. Registration hadn’t been paid for about 10-12yrs when I got it. All it needed was a new battery and a fuel pump(guessing this is why it say there), oh and a Better owner that wouldn’t just let it sit there and rot. Que in me.

Runs good as a daily now. After 2 weeks 1st getting it on the road, the Hose from Hell gave out on me 7AM on the freeway on my way home from a graveyard shift. About to do body when summer starts.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I had a total of 3 mr2s since 2006. I've spent many many hours on here but I hardly come on anymore. I just have my 93 teal turbo now but I have it as PNO. I think I need to replace some ignition components since it starts to break up with more than half throttle pressed. Been thinking of parting it out for the past 3 years lol.

I've since gotten a 2018 Porsche 911, 2020 jeep rubicon, and a 2016 Harley. So my time is spent mostly driving/riding these now.

·
Registered
1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo (STOCK)
4 Posts
Just got my first 91 turbo yesterday. Looking to make friends with anyone in the east bay who wants to give a hand in the restoration project. It's all stock and I just drove it from Vacaville to Pleasanton with no problems. But since it's been sitting in driveway for years only driven to preserve the battery, I have to replace all of the fluids, belts and weather stripping (if not more). Oh yeah, needs a serious paint job.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Been an owner of an 86 NA in the Southbay for 20+ years but it hasn't seen the road towards the back end of my ownership in the last 3 years. Before I let that one go I added an 87 Supercharged to my garage about 4 years back but I'm struggling to get it on the road also, I need a good machine shop to restore the 30+ year old block.

Any suggestions anyone? (I have a separate thread asking the same thing)

·
Registered
1989 S/C, m/t, white/blue
70 Posts
Been an owner of an 86 NA in the Southbay for 20+ years but it hasn't seen the road towards the back end of my ownership in the last 3 years. Before I let that one go I added an 87 Supercharged to my garage about 4 years back but I'm struggling to get it on the road also, I need a good machine shop to restore the 30+ year old block.

Any suggestions anyone? (I have a separate thread asking the same thing)
1989 white SC in Moraga. I'll need a machine shop soon also as I plan on restoring my Japanese 4AGZE that is sitting in my garage why I continue to drive mine.

·
Registered
89' sw11b -black deuce
18 Posts
I'm a little further north in Redding, north of sac by 2.5 hours (far nor-cal). I daily drive an 89 aw11 but looking for a turbo sw20 rear clip or totaled. I'm planning to do the 3sgte swap and would love to find a donor car locally.;)

21 - 37 of 37 Posts