MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
R.I.P. Red
3,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WE got our toby keith tickets. WE are in floor section 6 row M. Are thoses good Ive never been to the richmond arena.

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts
depends on where the stage is. The good thing is there are not really bad seats there. Just some are a little better than others. We where in the same area for Elton John last year. Those are good tickets for an "in the round" concert which means all open in the center.. If the stage is left youll be behind the band which wasnt bad for elton because when he sat at the piano he was looking at us.

·
R.I.P. Red
3,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the sate is goign to be on the floor facing out twords the left acording to that map. It turn sout we ahve section 3 row 3 seats. WOOOHOOO

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts
We have been to many concerts there and usually the block off 7-10 if it is a back drop stage. Section 3 is AWESOME seats...congrats. We are seeing Elton John again on the 8th right after you and we are in row 32L which is good seats also.

·
I'm a Thuper Moderator
1,080 Posts
I used to be a stage hand at the Coliseum, so I can help here. Best seats are are sections 15L first row, and 3L first row. Sections 4-14 are typically blocked off for a big show with a big stage presence and 6-12 blocked of for a small stage show. Country shows are sometimes in-the-round which makes sections 1 and 17 preferred seating.

Your seats are very good for a standard layout, and not bad for in-the-round. Your initially posted seats wouldn't have been too hot, somewhere in the vicinity of section 32A, but out on the floor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts