MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Actually to fix a faulty window regulator, you need to remove the door panel, not the seat. J/K I know you want to dry out the seat. You're better off just taking the car to a mechanic and having him or her do it. Suggest this be moved to the NoOb section or simply delted all together

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
PETC said:
Well, I mean... this is kind of a dumb question... why not just look under the seat, see the 4 bolts and then just unbolt them?
+1 Don't expect us to give you all the answers and hold your hand for every little thing. Some questions are justified, if the answer isn't in plain sight, but this is kind of a bbddrrr duh thing.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
yea... this is a pretty easy one...

do we even know what kinda car he has tho?

my mk1 i can just take out 4 bolts and pull the seat out, i don't know what the bit is with the seat belt wire or whatever...

~mikeym

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
use a 15mm socket to remove the bolts. Being a noob you can easily strip the bolts if you use a crescent wrench... :smile:

j/k

·
Registered
733 Posts
Bboy_Jon said:
is there just like 4 bolts or somethin under the seat? my seats are soaked from the rain since my driver side window doesnt move with the motor and we cant pull it up all the way..........
Go to the MKII section , then go to the interior mods section.

Check out the thread by Chounder on Leatherseats .com install.

It's got pics and instructions for the seat removal.

I've had my car since 2000 and I found this thread to be very informative...

Scott

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
1992Corolla said:
use a 15mm socket to remove the bolts. Being a noob you can easily strip the bolts if you use a crescent wrench... :smile:

j/k

don't be j/k that is the truth... either use a socket, or the box end of a wrench...

some may be really tight, don't be afraid to pull hard...

remember lefty loosey righty tightly

:p

~mikeym

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.