MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this exhaust but I have not installed it yet. I was wondering if anybody have this exhaust and their experience with it....sound, hp gains/notice, etc?

ohhh, it's dual tip, not single tip.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
The previous owner of my car installed this exhaust on the car (yes, he put a turbo exhaust on an NA :dontknow: ) . As for a review, the sound of the exhaust is one of the best I have heard on a 4 banger. It sounds like stock but louder with a low rumble at idle and it isn't too loud unless you really get on the throttle. I like the fact that this exhaust isn't much louder then stock as the droning sound of loud exhausts can get old quick on the freeway. It is starting to develop rust spots in a few places on the mufflers. I think this exhaust is probably about 2.5 years old. Last time I dropped the exhaust to install my header I ended up having to weld up a few small holes I found. Performance I can't tell you since my car is an NA it isn't really relevant. Overall, if you can pick one up for pretty cheap I would recommend it. But for the money I would personally go with a custom setup. You can see installed pics on my website.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts