MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was wondering if anyone has made an hks bov flange need to make the hks bov's work on our cars. I could really use one then i could just buy one of the hks knock off's on ebay and have a nice cheap alternative to an authentic Hks bov.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
to be honest i wouldnt trust a cheap knock off with the duty of blowing off all the extra pressure in the intake. because if it happens to fail, it can cause serious damage to your turbo. my personal advice is either get the real thing or stick with stock, but thats just my suggestion.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
i wonder if by any chance the fake one and the hks one are built by the same people but one just gets sold as a no name bov and the other as HKS

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
G3aR said:
to be honest i wouldnt trust a cheap knock off with the duty of blowing off all the extra pressure in the intake. because if it happens to fail, it can cause serious damage to your turbo. my personal advice is either get the real thing or stick with stock, but thats just my suggestion.

Agreed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.