MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am heading to cali to visit an importer buddy of mine. He has just gotten in allot of high comps. They are very clean and you can specify one with a clutch / flywheel attached or from an auto tranny car. They have no manifolds but do have the fuel rail / injectors attached. So you get a great condition long block with rail, injectors and dizzy "dizzy wires may be cut"

Price picked up would be $340.00 or I can deliver to the phx area for a small fee. All engines are compression tested and a leakdown done. I am only going to pick up two for my projects but if any of you want one I would need a pre-payment and will bring more back with me. This is for Az peoples only.

[email protected]

I will provide a phone number via email if you want to discuss.

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
man that sounds tyte... i would jump and get one if i needed a new engine... ill tell my cuzin ceejay-david

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know guys, leaving monday. Always good to have a spare laying around!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dan S said:
i need a SC engine...
I can get an ae101 gze engine which is very clean. Would be $1000 delivered to you. Comes with tranny and cut harness.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
heading monday. The ae101 gze never cam with a 6 speed. Only the later blacktop 20V engines came with a 6 speed. All Ae101 gze engines were setup for front wheel drive applications. The tranny however can be converted to a mid engine setup with the shift linkages on the header side if you have an mr2.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Sorry I must have looked over the post where you said you were leaving Mon. How much would you charge to bring one back? Also what high comp motor are they? Silvertop, blacktop, etc. Thanks

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The high comp is a 16v. Silvertops / blacktops are 20v engines. The high comp is also known as the redtop small port engine. Also to clarify, some think that the high comp is a 3sgte, these are 4ag engines I am talking about! mk1 style engines!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can deliver it for $20.00, You would have to help take it off the truck. Usually takes 2 somewhat strong people.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Damn you need a stong one.... :) J/K I am very intrested in one. Let me get back to you either tonight or bright and early in the morning. When would you be getting back with the motors? Thanks

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will be on the way back with them Friday. Can deliver saturday.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Desertheatracin said:
They are very clean and you can specify one with a clutch / flywheel attached or from an auto tranny car. They have no manifolds but do have the fuel rail / injectors attached. So you get a great condition long block with rail, injectors and dizzy "dizzy wires may be cut"

As stated above, head / block, rail with injectors, dizzzy, and either the stock clutch assembly or just a flex plate.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts