MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there. I just purchased my first MR2. A 92 turbo. Car is pretty much all stocK. Interior lights, low beams, and flasher high beams work, but when I push the stalk away from me to set the high beams on, the headlights just all turn off, until I flip it back then the low beams turn on. The high beams work, since when I flick it towards me they flash, but I can’t get them to stay on. . The high beam dash light comes on and everything. This may be in an oldwr thread but I couldn’t find it and I’m very new here. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you!

·
Registered
11 Posts
My first love... A 93NA Ttop.. It had the same exact issue and still does. I isolated the issue down to my switch. You need to get some diagrams and do some tests. Remember the Three C's. Concern (no bright), Cause (issue with system), and Correction (what is needed to be done to fix it)

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Exact same problem with my 91 N/A. High beams work when stalk is pulled back but headlights turn off completely if the stalk is flipped forward. Did you ever solve?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts