MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow.. i guess i should venture out of parts for sale and 3sgte part of the forum.. i didnt even notice this was here! anyways, i know ive seen a few of u guys at midnight mayhem. im just too skurred to converse cause im seriously the slowest turbo 2 out here. anyways, i think i see one of u guys at ccsn cheyenne campus. a yellow mr2t prolly 94+. so i know u guys are just dying to know what i have so :angel:

1991 MR2, 3sgte swap, Total Seal Rings, Titanium Valve Springs, TRD Synchros, New Axles w/ sc400 knuckles, HKS bov, Trust Airinx Intake, 3inch Downpipe, HKS cat-back exhaust, Twin Turbo Supra fuel pump, 550cc Fuel Injectors, ARP Head Studs, Metal Head Gasket, Greddy Profec-B II boost controller, Apexi S-AFC II, Trust boost cut controller and FCD, 17" Lexus IS 300 wheels, Kumho Ecsta Supra 712, f 204/40R17 : r 225/45R17,Custom Red and Black Interior, Reupholstered Red and Black Leather Seats, Boost Gauge, Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge. low-10 hi-15

wellz.. seeya midnight mayhem kick off then on the 25th!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Sup man, saw some pics of ur deuce on cardomain...nice setup you got there. I think ur just messin about ur cars speed tho...id say with all of those mods and some good driving you shoul be in the low 13's easy.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
oh yea....this is my 1000th post.....whoopty frickin do!!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think im the slowest... high 14s on a turbo car? i mean sheesh.. stock turbos i heard run like mid 14s. maybe if i had a new tranny. i mean, avg 60' for me is like, 2.2. maybe i could pull a 2.0 but id have to rev it up there. and trap speeds are like, 93-95mphish. plus i have no fuel tuning. maybe my turbo/engine is giving up on me? but thanks for the confidence boosters!

·
Registered
815 Posts
550 cc's???!!!??? maybe you should get that tuned so you don't run so rich... that may be your problem... 550 is a LOT! you have to control that...

next meet is this sunday come on out! i think i would like to see your setup...

·
Premium Member
11,470 Posts
mr2xtheelements said:
...wellz.. seeya midnight mayhem kick off then on the 25th!
Yeah, stop by the meet this sunday and say Hello. I think I've seen your car out at the track but it would be nice to take a close look at the engine.
Hope to see you this Sunday!

Oh, in case you haven't run across it yet, here's our hompage that has directions to where we hold general monthly meets:

http://www.snimoc.com

or

http://www.vegasmr2.com

·
Registered
337 Posts
I can't go to the meet this Sunday cuz i'm taking my 2 back to Cali for storage. 'Tis be the last time u guys will see it, well at least for another 3-5 years :thumbup

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
turbo_jimbo said:
550 cc's???!!!??? maybe you should get that tuned so you don't run so rich... that may be your problem... 550 is a LOT! you have to control that...

next meet is this sunday come on out! i think i would like to see your setup...
ya.. i just bought a safc and adjustable fpr.. im probably gonna head over to factor x for a little dyno tune. hopefully this will help my car A LOT! u guys meet at the In N Out on trop right? ill try to make it out there. if not, ill definately say hello at the track. :thumbup

·
Registered
791 Posts
Paul, quit wimping out! If anyone should have made the last meet it was you, in that bigass truck of yours..and now you won't be at this one either? :nutkick:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts