MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been MIA for a while but i have some good news...

I'm going to be a daddy... she is about a month pregnant

just a side note does anyone know the best place to get 4agze piston rings at...

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Welcome back Patrick and congratulations... as for the rings I would try partznet.com or the nearest Toyota dealer if you're looking to buy oem parts.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Congrats Patrick , although i've only met you once at Fazoli's a long time ago , i just remeber you vaguely.

Aaron

·
2 less in Richmond.
20,801 Posts
congrats.....

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
congrats..

I got all the parts when I rebuilt my extra 4AGe from:
H & M Machine Services
1729 Summit Ave
Richmond, VA 23230-4515 Phone: (804) 358-7223
Tell them you are from Richmond Tech Center and they should give you a discount. I think they were 40 for the 4age

·
No! My car is not cute!
1,776 Posts
Dang Patrick, Congrats, that's great. Hope to see you soon.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah i'm going start coming to some of the meets... i
m going to get new springs and struts with the taxes...

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
I didn't even see them listed at Rockauto. Which car are you fixing. Are you finally putting together your SR5? Since you are going to need the back seat. There was a nice SR5 at Chesterfield Auto. I think it even had a LSD. I Hate it when I go in there and find a nicer looking corolla than mine. They also had a Champaign MR2 but I couldn't get the engine bay open.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ipittythefoo said:
I didn't even see them listed at Rockauto. Which car are you fixing. Are you finally putting together your SR5? Since you are going to need the back seat. There was a nice SR5 at Chesterfield Auto. I think it even had a LSD. I Hate it when I go in there and find a nicer looking corolla than mine. They also had a Champaign MR2 but I couldn't get the engine bay open.
are you still at lone star? cause i saw the other week going that way...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts