MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Incase u guys didn't already know, DON'T park at Stonestown and leave the mall. Whoever's 2 is in that in the pic, I saved your arse on Tuesday from being towed. It would've cost you close to around $500 to get it, since ur car needed to be removed with a flatbed and such, plus ur nice exhaust would've suffered a few dents as well.

Parking's been real strict at Stonestown lately, and I hate writing up paperwork on towing people's cars. It isn't my decision to tow, I just write up the paperwork.

Just givin' you guys a heads up,

Rob

·
Registered
728 Posts
just park around the apartments. there almost always parking there. Common sense to not park in the mall, cuz theres a do not park if your not a customer sign right when u enter in the mall parking lot.

·
Registered
800 Posts
turbo said:
how do they figure out if you really shopping at the mall or went off to class?
I've heard that they have people in the Parking Lot waiting for people to do it. It's easy to spot a student if they're carrying a backpack and walking away from the mall :D

·
WWW.TECHNICALGARAGE.COM
3,626 Posts
eternalxp said:
I've heard that they have people in the Parking Lot waiting for people to do it. It's easy to spot a student if they're carrying a backpack and walking away from the mall :D
I'm one of those people that watches people leave their cars and go to SFSU then I tell Rob and we tow their car!

BTW Albert, I think I saw you on lake merced a few minutes ago. You were going towards state and I was going towards sunset blvd to go back home

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
eternalxp said:
there's cameras all over the mall, guards too

1 - 14 of 14 Posts