MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all that went to the "HESS Station meet" and for all others around the area. I will be installing the ATS tranny that I was waiting for this week. My cousin and I will do it at his house. He agreed to do it because he's racing on Sunday and he wanted me to go. So most likely I will be there with my MR2. If anybody wants to go, you're more than welcomed.

But let's make an official track day. We should all meet up and watch the video of the last meet and then head out to the track. Or we could do it backwards, track first and then video.

So who's interested and when is everyone available?

·
Registered
855 Posts
hehe,... cool,.. you know me bro, i'm always down.

i'm On Call this weekend from work,.. but i'll see if i can get somebody to cover my ass.
I'll probably race my 2 if I go.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I'm not going to race mines. :(

Can't do the tranny til Tuesday. But I'm still going.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATE:
Tranny dropped in 1 hour and 20 minutes at my cousins house. And he complained on how long it took! I think that was quick. He actually had the tranny unbolted in like 45 minutes. Just had troubles with clearance and an axle. Tomorrow we might install the ATS rebuilt tranny if he has the time. If not, we will have to continue it on Friday. I'll give another update then.

Oh, and I want to congradulate my cousin for getting a 12.5 and a 1.5 60 foot on Sunday.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spooling Dreams said:
12.5 ? damn, is that a new track time for him?

is he burning my tires i'm gonna buy from him? :D
It is a best time for him. The car is potential 11's. I know it. And he hasn't went in the engine yet. And no it's not your rubber he's burnning. lol He only uses slicks to race now.

He also told me that's it's gonna be "on" today after work! My tranny.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The ATS tranny is in the car. I just finished driving it home. I'm excited to take it to the track. And congrates on SpoolingDreams for the 13 sec pass (I just heard the voicemail he left me). You're now in my league. You wanna race?!!!! ;)

·
Registered
855 Posts
lol,.. yeah man,. i'm soooooo happy with my run last night.

R/T ...... .026
60' ...... 2.050
330 ...... 5.793
1/8 ....... 8.961
MPH...... 77.72
1000 ..... 11.664
1/4 ...... 13.987
MPH ...... 96.89

I wish I have done a better 60',.... but maybe next time.

hey, i was going to dyno my car yesterday but CFT was full and they told me to come back tomorrow (today) and will give me $25 OFF :D
wanna come with? that way you will have your clutch broken into in no time.

call me later....

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, don't forget to update your quarter mile time in your profile so it could show it under your username.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts