MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey is there anyone out there that can tell me some of the main reasons why my car wont fire it sounds like it wants to turn over but it looks like the plugs are not sparkin what could be some reasons well. well i did a swap from na to 3sgte and i bought a 93 3sgte jdm lsd and atleast thats what the guy says but i dont know how to make sure it is, but then i ordered a jdm ecu for my 93 to fit so it should start up and i bought a ignitor and coil with it that worked, so it should workk is there anyway i can find out for sur it is jdm and how to find out exactly what is wrong so i can get it fixed. so i can stop guessin what it is and can any body please help me out with wrinig help im havin a lil prob makin sure that all the wirin is rite, the wirin from the ecu to the body harness, i bought a 3sgte connector so i could splice my na wires into it, is maybe somethin aint rite or im i missin somethin, can anybody help me with the wirin so i know i can make sure that i can get it rite or have it rite....sorry its so much but please please please some help me i would greatly appreciate it i put so much money into the car and i havent driven my car in months since i startted this its taken to much money and time and i think ive done allm i can thanks josh cell 757-839-8733 if u want to call to help sounds desperate but thanks again josh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts