MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm installing a dvd deck and a tft. all the wires except a green one from the tft is connected. the tft comes on and shows the video from the dvd deck, but shuts off after a second...i have no idea why. i go and turn it on again but it turns on for a sec and shuts off again. the tft is a innovatek in-720 . i emailed the company already for tech help...wonder if anyone has had this problem? is the green supposed to be a failsafe mechanism? i tried inputting 12v and ground and none worked to keep the tft on. help help help!!! baaaaaaa!!!

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts
tft? i know there is probly a parking brake line that would need to be hooked up so it will work with the brake on adn thats it... most ppl just bypass it

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts
ok whats the "tft" ?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TFT - Abbreviation of thin film transistor, a type of LCD flat-panel display screen, in which each pixel is controlled by from one to four transistors. The TFT technology provides the best resolution of all the flat-panel techniques, but it is also the most expensive. TFT screens are sometimes called active-matrix LCDs.

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts
ya thanks i went out and got all that info already... lol dont know why i didnt recognize it the first time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts