MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Repainting my 1993 and cannot find that molding anywhere does anyone know where to get even a used one. I may have to get one 3d printed. BTW this is a one owner car with all records bone stock, want to keep it that way. Thanks p.s it is a t-top

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Repainting my 1993 and cannot find that molding anywhere does anyone know where to get even a used one. I may have to get one 3d printed. BTW this is a one owner car with all records bone stock, want to keep it that way. Thanks p.s it is a t-top
sorry part number mr2 75959

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is number 6 on this diagram the rubber molding betweem #3 amd the roof

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just peeled it off but you probably don’t want it. It’s dried and cracking on the lower ends and by peeling it off it kind of stretched/twisted the shape. It looks like it wouldn’t want to lay flat/straight anymore.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you could mail it to me I know someone who can copy it with a 3d printer. Then others that need one can get them made. Jeff Rockenmacher 11262 Loch Lomond rd, Los Alamitos, CA 90720. I will reimburse you for any expenses. Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will also buy the rear piece if you like the person painting my car wants a spare just in caseill look up the number on the diagram

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
let me know how much and I can venmo or paypal you thanks for all the replies

·
Registered
8 Posts
The rear piece #3 is already gone. I got the other piece #6 shipped out tonight though, you should get it Thursday. No need to reimburse just pay it forward.
Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts