MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey where are all the original NJ/NY/PA guys? I hardly recognize any1 here. Hey Ty where u @? You mind posting old pictures of my mark 2 autoxing? anywayz, please check my site out www.driftdynamix.com! thanks!

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
As henri said to me they r hiding. (EXACT WORDS....
henria86 said:
LOL...
they are alot of us old school 2's out here.. but we dont post much on the board now a days... but in the summer we do have a dinner nite ... just like 6 of us hang out an eat.. when it starts i will inform u guys an gals...
time to go back to hiding...
henri

They need to crawl out from that rock that there under. I'm talkin to john (sickncrazy). There like those rock crabs that hide under rocks. And when u lift up the rock they put out there claws (middle finger) lol. jp

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
^ lol...

they have been through many winters... and aren't in mr2 withdrawl... (like me, cause i garage the car for the winter)

but come to think of it i haven't seen mark shellhamer or david hawkins posting here lately..

~mikeym

·
Registered
27,751 Posts
Hi Ben :p

... maybe you would recognize more people if you were actually around more foten :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
403 Posts
I used to post here a while back when I had a MKII Turbo and a MKI NA. Not much of an old timer otherwise, although I did buy something from Jeff Fazio and Danny has come over once....no...we didn't date... :rolleyes: :p

<---And Might I add I am desperately trying to find a good, stock MKII NA to AutoX. :thumbup

I'm also an idiot and never made it out to any meets, but not this time around!

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
skillzo1 said:
i garage the car also but i'm always on here.
yea i know... but i tend to be on here more when i'm not driving it, so i can swap stories and daydream of when the weather is nice and i go crusin again

:)

~mikeym

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
PhoenixDownVII said:
I used to post here a while back when I had a MKII Turbo and a MKI NA. Not much of an old timer otherwise, although I did buy something from Jeff Fazio and Danny has come over once....no...we didn't date... :rolleyes: :p

<---And Might I add I am desperately trying to find a good, stock MKII NA to AutoX. :thumbup

I'm also an idiot and never made it out to any meets, but not this time around!

So it was more like a one night stand???? JUST PLAYIN had to type it.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
JekylandHyde said:
Hi Ben :p

... maybe you would recognize more people if you were actually around more foten :rolleyes: :p

And jeff is right, your never around ne more. U use to be cool, lol. U introduced me to the boards. Now i barely talk to u. I miss u man :cry: u never even answer your darn phone.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts