MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I owned a 1st gen MR2 that had a lot of issues, and it was ultimately towed away to a place I do not know, and is presumably lost forever. I loved driving that car even with its plethora of issues, and had been keeping my eye out to buy another one day. Between starting a family and a life in the cold North East, I thought I would never get the privilege of owning an MR2 again. Well, I just this past weekend purchased an MR2 Spyder! My wife has an SUV that is dependable, and it can tow, and I needed a car to get to work each day, so the opportunity came to buy an MR2 (I previously always had the more dependable car, so I needed a back row for the kiddo). The MRS I found was in amazing shape, sold by a dealer by a fair price for the condition. Pictures related. I absolutely love driving this car, and I know why I missed it so. Between 50,000 and 51,000 miles on this 2001 beauty, I'm looking to do only light amounts of modding, maybe getting a hard top (need to do research on this forum about my ideas first). Hope you all enjoy!
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Vehicle Car Steering part Motor vehicle Speedometer

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Gear shift Automotive design

1 - 1 of 1 Posts