MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Lance, so I joined up because I am an MR2 fan, my first MR2 was a 1991 hardtop with 98k miles about 15 yrs ago that I purchased from its original owner, a very pleasant little Asian lady, so it was in pretty darn good shape. After a year or so i sold it to a buddy and about another year or so it was sold again. Well, I found it and bought it back and man has it seen better days. Any ways I have since picked up an 2nd hardtop (both are red 5speed N/A). And now the fun begins. Neither one run at the moment but that will change soon once I get a gas tank fixed, round up an alternator and figure out how to fix the cancer bar bolts that are totally rusted up......cancer bars are all but gone in. So there you have it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I got the second car up and going and sold it to scrape together some money to fix my original car. I'm thinking 2GRFE. Now I have some work ahead of me to source..,.well everything I guess. Hopefully it won't take more than a couple years

·
Registered
3 Posts
I 'd just like to say that's an awesome story! I had a 91 with t-tops that I sold after 18 years. Told the kid to save my number in case he ever wanted to sell it. Never heard from him. I should have saved his info so I could have hit him up when I went to get another one. Best of luck on your build!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts