MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
I love and swear by RockAuto, and I buy from them whenever I can. Good prices, show you all of your options, and they are really upfront about shipping since stuff comes from different sources.

Just be aware, they group the parts by quality. Something might be a "great" price, but if it's under the economy section it's off brand stuff and it's your call if you want to try it. But they'll have the good name brand stuff there as well, and I like patronizing them over Amazon if I can.

·
Super Moderator
91t gen5
7,111 Posts
I'm sure they offer multiple brands, it depends on which brand you choose. Best solution would be to buy OEM suspension parts.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Be aware that Rock Auto is an internet reseller, so they are generally NOT authorized dealers of some brands. If you have a warranty claim, you might be out of luck with Rock Auto, so check into their policy on whatever it is you are buying.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Rockauto is great for a lot of reasons. Carry lots of parts, great prices, separate parts by quality, and you can always find a 5% off coupon almost anywhere...hint, check the vendors section.
With that said IF you but parts from them try to get better brands like Moog, Beck Arnley, Bosch, etc.
However, many parts are still available through Toyota...ball joints are, and are worth the price.
  • Furthermore there are vendors that carry OEM and aftermarket parts at great prices. Plus their customer service is top notch. Www.twosrus.com is one of these. Twosrus sells a terrific set of upgraded sway bar links

1 - 5 of 5 Posts