MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Since 1999*
7,117 Posts
No, but I've seen that on craigslist for a while now.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm i wonder why its been selling for long. the price seems fair for the amount of work he's done on it.

·
Since 1999*
7,117 Posts
Craigslisters are generally pretty cheap....so it lasting on craigslist for a while doesn't really surprise me. The price does seem pretty fair, the car looks nice too. Just hasn't found the right buyer yet I suppose.

~T

·
Since 1999*
7,117 Posts
vvuvincent said:
yep craigslist is nutin but whole bunch of kids/low ballers
and.....FLAKES! I'm trying to sell 2 vehicles on there and I have to take a break from posting it and wait like a week or so, cause people are so stupid on there. All the info is listed in the posting. It's like they don't even bother to read it or anything. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
i think the car is nice....i wouldn't mind picking it up...but i would need to get rid of mine....nicely done work (OEM parts) on the car....i love yellow mr2's too....

·
Registered
606 Posts
you know i would like to know as well, 99% of people who contact me about the car are out of state or from socal, so they want to cut into my asking price to help cover shipping which is around 800-1000, only one local person has bothered to come by and check it out and he offered me 4500 for it. so its been pretty hard selling this car

·
Registered
606 Posts
also if you want to check out the car but dont like yellow, then dont tell me that!, " yea yellow is not my favorite color, so are you willing to take 4500..."

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Andrew C. said:
also if you want to check out the car but dont like yellow, then dont tell me that!, " yea yellow is not my favorite color, so are you willing to take 4500..."
those people should be slapped... :thumbup
i think yellow on stock 91+ body mr2...is very sexy....

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Andrew,

I'm the guy that emailed you from OC. If i end up making the trip up there it'll be with cash in hand to buy the car so.

·
Registered
606 Posts
yea just let me know your plan, there are 2 locals who would like to check it out this week, funny theyre both female, but ill let you know how it turns out, i guess yellow is a chicks color after all

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
phatboyardee said:
uh... so Adam you think my car is sexy? hehehe :evillaugh

how's the car going? !!!hella off topic!!!

pete
pete...noticed i said "stock body" yellow mr2...not WHORED OUT like yours :thumbup ......j/k... your car is alright....

my car not comign yet....

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
hey my whore gets the ladies... hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! :smile:

back to topic...
that car is clean. i've seen it on craigslist for quite some time. if i had the money i would probably pick it up.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
phatboyardee said:
hey my whore gets the ladies... hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! :smile:

back to topic...
that car is clean. i've seen it on craigslist for quite some time. if i had the money i would probably pick it up.

yea yea pete...haha...good come back... :thumbup

but yea i gotta agree with pete...the car is clean and been up for a while...and i would love to pick it up if i didnt have one....but yea good luck with the sale.....

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
i absolutely hate the kids on craigslist. whether they got money or not, they're looking for nearly %50 off the asking price. ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts