MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yea im searching ebay earlier and see a toyota 2nd gen 3sge for sale locally. I already have the 2nd gen ecu and wiring harness but a 3rd gen engine.. I can use it with that but i need a bunch of different parts and the only way is to get it from the BRITS over in the UK... And which they charge inhuman amounts of money IE: $200-$400 for a set of USed injectors.

So i immedialty hop on it, bid $300 @ 40seconds left. Auction ends $152.50. So to wrap it all up i bought a 2nd gen 3sge that i can pick up locally for $152.50

Im back to 2nd gens!!!! I really wanted to use the 3rd, just was gonna cost to much money to get the parts i needed and was to hard to find the ecu/wiring harness.

So my 3rd gen 3sge is up for sale. $500 OBO.

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :evillaugh

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
good for you I'd be nice a 3rd gen nut my heart is also set on a 2nd gen as parts are more interchangable. :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Nice. I went to Chili's tonite and found $15 on the floor. It payed for my dinner:)

I love good finds, my mr2 is one of them:) $900 blown engine. 91 n/a 5spd ttops great body/paint

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
hahaha you lucky bastards :thumbup. Pass some of that luck my way.

BoostedPenGuin how many miles is on your 3rd gen 3sge?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I got a free sparco racing seat, ha beat that. lol last night I dreamed I had a 3rd gen in my mr2.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
so did i after i read this post before i went to sleep. i'd buy it from you but i need to get everything first to get the swap completed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts