MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
it does have a very unique sound to it (somewhat chirpy) . I was running mine on 15 psi on my stock turbo for about 6 months and no leaks at all.

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JDMR2TT said:
If the air leaking from BOV is your concern, why don't you go with pull type like HKS SSQV? I got HKS and all I can say is :thumbup

JDMR2TT

Well to be honest, I have a fake HKS, and it works awesome. But I'm going back to teh stock IC piping and I have a greddy flange already. So I thought I Would try somethign new.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
The Greddy type-s works well. However, mine had a problem I discovered well after I bought it; the rubber diaphram was pinched between the two halves. This was the reason why it would leak. When I undid all the allen screws and looked at the diaphram it was very apparent that it had been assembled improperly. It cost me nearly $70 for a new diaphram and Greddy wouldn't pay for it. Getting that diaphram back on so it wouldn't pinch again was a real PITA too, so I wouldn't be surprised if there are lots of others out there with the same problem.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.