MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Around Christmas time I bought a Greddy turbo timer on eBay and a harness from an online store.

The problem is that the turbo timer (this kind) is a 2nd gen and I think the harness (TT-14-13) is for the 3rd gen. The plugs are different and don't match. Am I right or wrong about this? Do I need to find a 2nd gen specific harness? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
796 Posts
it does not match the turbo timer or the car?? I don't think there are a different in wiring for the gen 2 to gen 3.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jazzvuu said:
it does not match the turbo timer or the car??
it doesn't match the turbo timer. I'll shoot pics of the plugs tonight so you can see if I'm too dumb to figure out how to plug things together :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I finally got some pics taken of the turbo timer and the harness.
pictures

As you can see, the plugs don't match up. Can someone tell me which one is messed up?

your help is very much appreciated.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I don;t think you got the right harness. I used a greddy harness for my apexi timer and it does not look like the one you have.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TOYRACR said:
what Harness is that? i got the HKS harness for my Greddy Timer
but then again I got mine new 2 years ago (Greddy timer/Autometer)

yeah - may need to order you a harness - only about $10
Sheesh... the box says Trust Greddy T-14-13 or something close to that.. but you're saying it's not a greddy harness? I'll take a picture of the box tonight.

If you can get me one for about $10, that'll be cool. email me [email protected]

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a picture of the box of the harness that I bought new. Let you guys see if something is wrong with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts