MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy john (canada) at groungzero motorsports recently finished my intercooler. ill have pics soon. the intercooler was made by a friend and measures 30x15 and 3 inches thick. kinda overkill but once i go speed density it wont make a difference. groundzero did all the fab of the pipes and after having it in for 2 weeks, we finally put the bov on today. like i said, ill get pics on here within the next few days. props to GZ, they did a great job and if anyone has any crazy ideas theyre the ones id talk to. 503 256 3278. sorry im excited about this so i thought id share my joy with you all. :smile:

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
thats cool I'd like to see it one of these days. before I did the V6 I was thinking of doing a killer turbo setup with a trunk mount. Just out of curiousity do you do some sort of scoop down below and a vent up top or out the center portion to make better flow?? Did you do fans or anything?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we cut a big hole in the bottom and will soon put two 12 in fans to pull the air from the bottom. we were thinking of letting it go out the center section but after getting those oh so pretty 94 tails that option went out the door. so we will be doing some sort of scoops out the top of the trunk soon. they were talking something about taking air from low pressure areas or something so it would be easier to pull it from the bottom. we were also going to make a little scoop on the underside but the fans should be plenty. hopefully ill get pics on here soon, if not im due to come by zais' place and say hello.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts