279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys reckon ? im well happy with the way they look
wheels are 17`rota boosts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wheels are 17`x7.5 front and 17`x 8 rear got no other pics as weather over here is _____ at the minute

·
Crazy OEM nut.
7,328 Posts
That has got to be the most subtle bodykit I've ever seen on the sides. I almost thought that was a completely stock car for a second until I noticed that that was all one piece and flares out a bit more than stock. I'm most surprised it keeps the slot on the side vent instead of making it into a single opening.

-Nathan

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not a fan of the skirts at all when money permits there going to be replaced with Toms skirts

·
Turtle Racer
16,058 Posts
KrisB said:
Not a fan of the skirts at all when money permits there going to be replaced with Toms skirts
mind if i ask where and how much you paid for the wheels? also do you have any shots str8 from the back or front to show the skirts a lil bit, kinda seems like it doens't "fit" as close to the body as it should. either way, make sure you LMK whenever ya sell them cuz i'd definately be insterested as i love the stock body :thumbup

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not a clue on make of skirts will hopefully find out when take them off to replace them

ill try to get some more pics soon

·
Registered
763 Posts
I agree those skirts are perfect, I'd love a set like that. Maybe they're custom because I've never seen them before.

Sweet car KrisB

·
Turtle Racer
16,058 Posts
3sgtemr2t said:
what's the offsetts on the wheels? btw slick bodykit! almost had me fooled a bit there!
not quite a "kit"...looks to be a stock lip and rear, just kei sides.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Ilpoto, thanks for posting the pics. Those skirts do stick out a lot....too bad. They should be moulded into the body with a little body work. IMO

1 - 20 of 39 Posts