MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So let's play the guessing game, what oem pedals are these that slip on to Mr2 brake and clutch pedals that fit like toyota OEM and are grippy rubber?.... Well for those that I've told just keep your mouths shut :smile: I'll tell everyone later..... :thumbup

gas pedal and dead pedal in the works... but here you go...
enjoy

-Charles

·
Registered
13,231 Posts
i don't thinkt hose are the celica/is300 pedals

i have to agree with mr2u - s2k!

good luck finding one for the gas pedal

·
Registered
811 Posts
rino said:
i don't thinkt hose are the celica/is300 pedals

i have to agree with mr2u - s2k!

good luck finding one for the gas pedal
WRONG!.......not S2k. Guess again. :smile:

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Well their not from a Toyota their Subaru WRX pedals 02-up models. These pedals just slip on except for the accelerator/gas pedal. I don't know about the s2k pedals if they just slip on bc I thought most other cars are drilled or clamped on by plates and screws. Anyway the wrx pedals are brushed aluminum with built in rubber dots that are grippy, so your feet don't slip off. :thumbup

As for the gas pedal its in the works. I need to pull off the stock Mr2 one, So I can make a mold of it and adapt it to fit the WRX side... Hard to explain but I'll get it done in one piece... Plastic surgery again :smile:

·
Registered
13,231 Posts
I had a set of celica/is300 clutch and brake pedals on my mr2. The accelerator though you need to buy the entire assembly.. i hope it's not the same for the wrx.....

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Rino I read somewhere that the accelerator pedal from the celica and the is300 is a direct replacement for the mk1. So no extra work involved bc in that case, I might as well just get that accelerator pedal. It's good that I saved on the brake/clutch pedals since the wrx ones are cheaper and look alike. Just need to get a celica one now.

http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=123839
unfortunately the celica pedals have skyrocketed their prices.

·
Registered
13,231 Posts
ah, i guess it's a bolt on deal with MK2s. I was talking bout MK1s and ASSuming that they are the same with the mk2..

1 - 20 of 47 Posts