MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I saw that you were bidding on it. I watched the infamous bidder jkollermr2 bid it up for awhile but loose out in the end. He's always in there looking for a nice MR2 parts. Around $100 shipped isn't too bad.

I managed to scrape one up for $60 shipped--a real deal, but it had a bit of smoke damage from a car fire. 10 extra minutes sanding took care of that before paint. The connector was melted, but I had an extra so that spliced right in, no problem!

Now my project '87 matches the rest of our '89s :)

I'm glad to see you got one... now get it working!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I almost put a bid, but Jeremy was already on it (jkollermr2) so I didn't bother, besides I already have 2 sitting here, but I'm still a sucker for anything (rare)

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I know, Humberto. you have all the good stuff at one point or another. I got the one you bid on and decided shipping was too much. Remember the light blue colored one on Ebay back in summer?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I remember that spoiler well :smile:

I got a serious problem with seeing MR2s for sale around here, I chase them down, and make an offer. Also on two ocassions people has shown up at my house saying " I heard you are the guy that buys MR2s" both times I bought their cars... :shakeshea I'm hopeless

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Hlugo said:
I remember that spoiler well :smile:
Well, know that it went to a good place, and it's on a car already, not being stored away in a dusty corner only to be traded over and over. :smile:

Hlugo said:
I got a serious problem with seeing MR2s for sale around here, I chase them down, and make an offer. Also on two ocassions people has shown up at my house saying " I heard you are the guy that buys MR2s" both times I bought their cars... :shakeshea I'm hopeless
A HAHAHA!

That is priceless.

There are very few around here anymore. The ones that are around are either loved, garaged, and not for sale for anything reasonable or on their deathbed awaiting their demise. If I can get a place where I've got less restriction than in the suburbs, I'd contemplate doing another project/part out.

·
Finally running!!
1,125 Posts
I want to buy two red mk1's that are in town but I have no place to store them how much is a storage shed for that fits two cars and possibly some junk?!?! one runs with some effort and the other will just crank but they are both red and I love them but still don't have my mk2 running lol ... but I can get them both for dirt cheap!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Blaze-65 said:
I want to buy two red mk1's that are in town but I have no place to store them how much is a storage shed for that fits two cars and possibly some junk?!?! one runs with some effort and the other will just crank but they are both red and I love them but still don't have my mk2 running lol ... but I can get them both for dirt cheap!
Depends on where you are. You can get one around here for $30/month. If you give me their phone numbers, I will take care of it for you! :p

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
$63 is a pretty damn good price.

Peace-

·
Administrator
42,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
squarestump said:
"AN" 89
"A" 1989

sorry, im such an ass :p
lol... ya, I work for a "major" University, I am surrounded by English Majors. Life sucks for a grease monkey.

I almost had one a few years ago... but the guy told me I had to buy the whole car with it and wanted some ungodly amounts for a crunched up 89. I posted pictures of it here a few years ago. Light blue

1 - 20 of 32 Posts