MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
they should say F for Front and R for Rear, words right side up with small coils up top. I dont know what kind of springs you have but thats the way mine look I have H&R. P.S. I assume you are talking about suspension springs.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just have to know by tommarow... I cant find any info anywhere. The problem is the front ones when I turn the wheel it makes a poping/moving noise. I have been told they will fix it something about the top making mount part making the springs float alittle but I just want to make sure the springs are in right also and not creating the problem.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just received these springs and was wondering the same thing. The problem is that there is no flat side - they're round the whole length of the spring. But I've looked at pics of my eibach and trd springs and they installed with the closer together coils at the top - and it just so happens that when you stand the gf210's with the tighter coils on top, the labels are right side up.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
when you take off the stock springs you will see that they are the same design adn you just put the Tanabi's on the same way - I wondered the same thing when I put GF210's on my wrx, but when I got the stock spring off, it was all clear...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.