MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hate to bother you guys again. would anyone have vacuum diagrams or pictures as to where all the vacuum hoses go? cant seem to find anything on vacuum. thanks in advance.

·
The System Is Startup!
1,942 Posts
Subscribing. I need this info as well. I know of a couple locals who have GEN3s I'll see what I can do to get with them and get pics then I will sticky this.

Adam

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ward spose said:
Subscribing. I need this info as well. I know of a couple locals who have GEN3s I'll see what I can do to get with them and get pics then I will sticky this.

Adam

that would be perfect! :thumbup

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts
what all are you looking for ? i dont have a diag but i do have the motor

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
i am looking for the 2 on the back of the manifold and the one that comes off the intercooler pipe with the bov its before the bov and connects to a metal pipe then is cut so i have no idea what its for

thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i need all of the hoses. my motor didnt have the hoses connected so yeah i need everything. some pictures could help. thanks

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts
alright guys ill see what i can get you

·
Registered
382 Posts
here are the bov lines...

on the manifold there are 2 wholes 1st one is for the IACV, the second from the right is for what??? i always see them blocked off...
also the hose with the blue tape on it goes to the map sensor

·
Registered
657 Posts
What is that blue sensor under the manifold for again? Yeah I know dumb question, just having a brain fart tuesday

Trying to figure out my over fueling issues and looking for any and all ideas, maybe I wired that one up backwards.

·
Registered
505 Posts
notbob said:
What is that blue sensor under the manifold for again? Yeah I know dumb question, just having a brain fart tuesday

Trying to figure out my over fueling issues and looking for any and all ideas, maybe I wired that one up backwards.

looks like the T-VSV, but i'm not entirely certain from this angle...

·
Registered
657 Posts
Actually blue solenoid is the BCS (boost control solenoid) and turned out to be the large part of my problems as the lines were backwards on it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts