MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning out the garage...just need to get rid of some stuff i've collected over the years.

(2) White Lids
(2) Crimson Red Lids
(1) Green (forest/aquamarine) Lid

$75.00 / each

Im bringin everything to the MR2sday Meet on 01.24.06 in Placentia, so for those who wants it, please pick up there except for the green lid​

Dennis :D
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I will take the Green one, however, I'm in NorCal, but have family in Cerritos. Do you think it'll be okay if I pay you a bit extra for you to deliver to my uncle's place? If not, I can still pay you first, and will you be able to hold on to the lid for me?

Let me know, have cash in hand

[email protected]

thank you in advance

Eric

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jojo said:
Hey Dennis, do you know where I can find one that's CF OEM?
no i don't, try raceone in ontario...

I will take the Green one, however, I'm in NorCal, but have family in Cerritos. Do you think it'll be okay if I pay you a bit extra for you to deliver to my uncle's place? If not, I can still pay you first, and will you be able to hold on to the lid for me?

Let me know, have cash in hand

[email protected]

thank you in advance

Eric
sure, if you know someone in cerritos, let them know im always in cerritos on monday nights for my girls car meet. let me know, email me for info...

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Dennis said:
i still have all of them, its just some of them are pending, like the green and one red...

I will let my uncle know by tomorrow, and let you know about the green one by the weekend.

Eric

·
Registered
123 Posts
Dennis said:
i still have all of them, its just some of them are pending, like the green and one red...

Dont forget about a white one too :smile: . I'll wait till monday when your in cerritos to pick it up if thats ok

1 - 20 of 48 Posts