MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can y’all honestly tell me what my car is worth?
please I wont get offended just would like to know.

Hello, I’m selling my Mr2!
Asking price is $9,000
I’ll negotiate the price (OBO)
Ac works
t top does not leak
I do not daily the car anymore so i installed a killl switch because it the battery would die after a couple days sitting.

New clutch, New valve cover gasket, distributor & distributor cap, alternator & battery, oil pump seal, valve stem seal, water pump, timing belt, spark plugs & ignition coil and wires, polyurethane bushings, rack & pinion and rack & pinion boot, driveshaft seal, ebrake cable, coolant flush & brake flush. Cleaned throttle body. Rear view back up camera installed. No cracks on dash board. Enkei rims. Tires & brake pads still very good. Garaged. Single borla exhaust. No rust in the under body. Clean under body.

Not so good: no abs & power steering (lights are on dash). No washer fluid hose.

I am pretty honest and open about what I have done in terms of maintenance and what the car needs. So that I don’t not waste your time and you to do not waste mine. I do not need help selling the car. I am not a scammer so please no scammers. Cash only. Sold as is. Clean title in hand.

If your interested Text me at 770-755-4872

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Driving MR2s since '89
4,551 Posts
Looks nice. Phone # and license plate put you in the Atlanta area, but you should confirm that.
Would be good to list why the car has an aftermarket front bumper, as well as how much of the car (if any) was repainted when that bumper was installed.

Adding some interior, engine and frunk pics in a follow-up post would be nice for potential buyers to see.

·
Registered
91 NA Original Owner- 39K Miles
2,342 Posts
It's a nice looking Two. Good luck with the sale. Curious how long you lived with 'no washer fluid hose.' That's about a $5/five minute fix with generic tubing from Home Depot.
You got me thinking...I have never squirted mine, nor have the wiper blades ever gone across my windshield. I probably have the original fluid from Japan in it..lol

·
Registered
273 Posts
what size do is tube do i need ?
1/4". You can get it at Lowe's/Home Depot in the drip irrigation or piping section. Very cheap (I got 100 feet for about $10. You only need about 8 feet). It'll be vinyl tubing instead of the oem rubber, so you may need to use a heat gun to soften the ends to insert it into the couplers. That's the other thing: you'll need plastic couplers/t-fitting etc. A bag of them is just a couple bucks. There are a couple different ways you can route the tubing from the fluid tank to the sprayers. If your OEM couplers or hangers are broken, you can just use zip ties, which is what I did. Main thing is to keep it away from the tire as you're coming out of the fluid tank. Use whatever available holes in the body there are to go from the wheel well into the frunk compartment.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Try switching the ignition back and forth rapidly from ACC to ON 15 times or so. This has been known to knock corrosion off of the PS relay and restore power steering function. Worked for me.

Where are you located?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts