MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a pair with keys and sunshades, they haven't leaked but I haven't pulled them off lately. Average seals, a couple of dings in the trim, still a pretty nice pair. Also a spare driver's side w/o keys. Driver's side electric door panel, very nice shape with no pulled retainers. Nice passenger door panel, manual.

T-top pair $100 plus actual shipping, sunshades and key included.
Single $40 plus actual shipping.
Door panels $35 each plus shipping.
Complete AC bracket (no pully/bearing, have no idea where it went) good shape $25 plus actual shipping.

Mk1b tail lights, nice shape $70 each, two driver's side, one passenger side plus shipping.

Company is always welcome and saves me the hassle of shipping if any of you live close to Iowa or Western Illinois. Anything that fits in a flat rate USPS box will be shipped that way, otherwise UPS.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
This is from an 87

Unfortunately I saw these in the daylight. These are the only three defects I found.
The cloth has slightly pulled away, one of the center stays is slightly damaged, and there is some water stain at the front inside. Its still a nice panel. I'll drop the price $5.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Have a pair with keys and sunshades, they haven't leaked but I haven't pulled them off lately. Average seals, a couple of dings in the trim, still a pretty nice pair. Also a spare driver's side w/o keys. Driver's side electric door panel, very nice shape with no pulled retainers. Nice passenger door panel, manual.

T-top pair $100 plus actual shipping, sunshades and key included.
Single $40 plus actual shipping.
Door panels $35 each plus shipping.
Complete AC bracket (no pully/bearing, have no idea where it went) good shape $25 plus actual shipping.

Mk1b tail lights, nice shape $70 each, two driver's side, one passenger side plus shipping.

Company is always welcome and saves me the hassle of shipping if any of you live close to Iowa or Western Illinois. Anything that fits in a flat rate USPS box will be shipped that way, otherwise UPS.
Hi, about the tail lights. do you have the center garnish? or the key lock?

I'd be interested in both or either. LMK. Thanks!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tail light pair sold, I still have a right. I'll have to pull the center out I have and make sure its ok. Do you just need the key part or the whole lock linkage?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts