MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BRAND NEW - Megan Racing MR2 Turbo Manifold and Downpipe.

Includes:
Tubular Manifold
3" Downpipe
Manifold -> Turbo Gasket
Turbo -> Downpipe Gasket
Misc. Hardware (studs, bolts.. etc)

These are prototype parts that will be test fit on my car and then sold. I have a manifold and DP already.... there is no need for me to have a second set. I will most likely be using the downpipe -> b-pipe gasket, and ex. manifold gasket... but if I don't I will throw those in too.

Sorry for the bad pic... I will throw up another on the turbo out of the car... and another with everything installed.

Everything - $275 Shipped
Manifold - $175 + Shipping
Downpipe - $120 + Shipping

Oh yea.... and I drive a lot.... so if you live between Santa Clarita and Thousand Oaks.... or between Santa Clarita and San Bernardino... I can probably arrange delivery.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like it should fit both the 7 and 9 bolt. I have a 7 bolt manifold, but 9 holes on my head... so I will let you know how the new one bolts up.

I can probably get it to you in Ontario too. I don't know what part you live in... but I drive down the 10 through ontario 5 days a week. I'm hoping to have a few more pics today..... most likely installed.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
ishcoleobo said:
I might be able to get them to pump out a couple more before production. I will see what I can do.

sweet.. thanks.. oh and dennis.. hahah i have a life.. OWNED hahah jk :smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts