MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

After 7 years of ownership, it's time to let my MR2 go. Title in hand, it is a 1991 turbo t-top model, with lots of modifications and work put into the car. I am someone who loves the pride and joy of tasteful aftermarket mods, and have never raced the car. Most of the mileage that is on it is highway miles. In terms of recent service, the timing belt, water pump, oil pump, oil pan gasket, and a bunch of other goodies were all replaced not even 200 miles ago.The car was serviced and maintained regularly, and I have all service records of the car, including the brochure it was sold with back in 1991. This car is still beautiful despite being 25 years old, and will give you some of the most fun one can have on four wheels. This is for serious inquires only, as this car has been adult owned and maintained all it's life.

It has tons of modifications, including but not limited to: CT27 turbocharger, Turbo XS boost controller, downpipe, Berk dual exhaust, Apex'i intake, full Tein SS coilover suspension w/pillow ball mounts, TRD sway and strut bars front and rear, Enkei RP03 lightweight rims, and Willwood big brake kit front and rear, JDM genIII tranny, Spec lightweight flywheel and stage 3 clutch w/SS lines. Those are the bigger ticket items, for a full list please contact me. This is a great project car ready for big hp with a built motor. It only needs someone who loves to work with turbocharged cars, and is even better for an old school MR2 enthusiast like myself.

Areas of the car that need work: A/C needs recharge, driver seat has tear in it, car has coolant leak- possibly from HFH, some paint is chipped, and a couple dents. Thanks for looking and please contact me if you have any questions about the car.

I'm having trouble uploading my pictures to this thread bc it keeps telling the files are too big. So, here is the craigslist link that has all the pics: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5218827779.html. I will try adding some to this thread later today. If you would like more pictures I can definitely take some. The car is located in Burbank, CA.

I would much prefer to sell the car to a board member over some craigslist rando! I would like to have the next owner be as enthused with MR2s as I am, and know it will be taken care of in new hands. Asking price is $8000, negotiable.

Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts