MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to see if anyone local would like to pick these up. I have a set of Eibach springs for a 87+ car, new in the box, never installed. I payed $225 for these from TwosRus, so if someone could give me $200 i'd be happy

Also I have a set of Russell SS brake line for the mk1 too, agin new in the box. Will sell for $50.

and if you want pictures let me know i can get some (but everything is new so there's not much to look at :p)

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
I know someone that maybe interested in the lines!!!! What kind r they and is it to all 4 corners?

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
$200 for a set of new Eibachs is a pretty good deal. Eibach raised spring prices last year and I had to raise my price to $250.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
skillzo1 said:
I know someone that maybe interested in the lines!!!! What kind r they and is it to all 4 corners?
I'll let you know about the brand when i get home tonight, and yes it is a complete set of lines

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i edited my first post...sorry i should have made a note. They are russell lines and yes it is for all four corners.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
R E D said:
hey stealth2, did you ever make a video/movie of your bear mt footage??
nah because my cameraman backed out, alot of the footage is real boring, plus all the really good parts i must of ran out of film :/ oh well this year i'll tag along with you guys and make a real movie

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
oh ok, next then...nice to see you still stick around the MR2 forum especially when you're no longer a MR2 owner!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry about that, i never check my email (i get about 400 spam messeges a day so i just said screw it to using it). I'll send you over an email today

1 - 18 of 18 Posts