MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Bump! Updated the main thread with sold items and added up lots more stuff, let me know if you want pics of anything. I've also listed some pretty rare TOMs stuff on ebay, Items for sale by b_hanna | eBay but obviously i'd be happy to sell here without the fees :/

I like to keep around the sold list just so there's some history for people looking for pricing...

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
one set of TRD sways and a TOMs wheel sold.

Also added a second set of TOMs strut bars in great condition along with a lower tension rod.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Hi there, i ended up splitting my last set, so i have the rear bar available if you're interested. i bought the seats from DB8, they have just been sitting in the basement ever since so here's a few of the original for sale pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
yeah agreed. had a friend by the front locally but the rear is generally much harder to find individually. I'll update the first post..

i can look into shipping, they actually fold down kinda nicely but shipping large-ish items these days is so freakin expensive :(

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
let me see if i can grab the dimensions of the box they were shipped to me and get an estimate. They each came in separate boxes so unfortunately no saving on shipping with the rear sway bar but i'd obviously do a deal if you took em both.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Also, updated first post. ASK fenders, TOMs rep rear garnish, phoenix power intercooler, ganador stainless exhaust all sold. added pics of some TOMs RCAs.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
sold the rougher TOMs strut bars and TOMs rear shocks.

I do have another 94+ trunk lock cyl and lock set (including ignition barrel) if anyone is interested.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts