MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
i will take them.. cash on hand.. can pick up on tuesday night or wednesday morning

please give me a call (562) 659-4231 just leave a mesage i will be at work and class :smile:

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
^he's not lieing...and khoa and kong better watch their back AND their new clear corners if they get these :devil:

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
^^^ sorry guys i called dibs first so i get them first!!! hahaha cousins been looking for these.. plus her bday coming up!!! hahahaha so hey jeremy sorry dude they mine! :p

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
slickgq2 said:
^^^ sorry guys i called dibs first so i get them first!!! hahaha cousins been looking for these.. plus her bday coming up!!! hahahaha so hey jeremy sorry dude they mine! :p
damn you kong.. you dont even own an mr2 that runs >_< :thumbdown

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
^^^ its ok that doesnt mean i cant still buy parts for my cousins cause im sure they'll like them plus she just bought her 2 and its stock and shes only 18 so guys stay away from her... :thumbup btw she drives a stock yellow 91 ttop turbo ;)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
slickgq2 said:
lol dip only if the owner agrred that u get it. Its when whoever can pay him first.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
ahhahahah this is too funny a bunch of friends are fighting over these lights hahahahahha :lol: wat ever happened to the love here... :grouphug: ;)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
slickgq2 said:
ahhahahah this is too funny a bunch of friends are fighting over these lights hahahahahha :lol: wat ever happened to the love here... :grouphug: ;)
Lol not that i'm fitting over the lights. Just that its funny people on the board kept calling dips. Many times people call dips and i ended up buying the items cuz i got a hold of the seller first. It just happened that the one that called dip this time is you kong. Just that the "dip" never get old. It get me good laugh.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts