MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know... this is not pertaining to mr2's and it is not in the for sale section but i would like to sell it locally.

I have a silver 2001 Schecter A7 7 string guitar Duncan pickups, floyde Rose tail peice. and a peavy bandit 112 amp also have a Digitech RP2000 sound effects processor. I would like to get about $550 to $600 The guitar has 1 small scratch on top and it has been there since I bought it brand new. the amp is in brand new condition, and the rp2000 is in brand new condition as well. It will contain all power chords and manuals. email for pics [email protected] oh BTW this set up goes for about $1800 brand new, and this set up is as close to brand new with out actually being new.

·
Registered
675 Posts
floyd rose meaning double locking?

i play an ibanez s470 and
and an ibanez rg 560
with an ibanez 25r amp
korg toneworks ax1500g
digitech rp 100a

been interested in a seven string but right now the only current ibanez 7 string is an rg series with fixed bridge.
other than the k7, which is the only 7 string with a floating trem offered currently through ibanez.

ive been an ibanez player since i started, how would you rate your schecter to an ibanez?

got a pic?

i might be interested.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have played an ibanez 7 string and It really rocked but I also thin k it had a lot to do with the way the amp sounded. ( dont remember what it was) but I have always loved my schecter. the looks totally kick ass compared to any other guitar I have seen, it handles great with a rosewood fretboard, and marble diamond inlays, yes menaing double locking. THe guitar has great range of sound. THe rp2000 is awesome it has Talkbox capabilities, and can pretty much sound like anything you want it to, as long as you can program it. I have not really been into playing it for about 2-3 years. ijsut got bored with it and has been sitting in its bag ever since. I would take it out every once in a while to play it and tune it and clean it but thats about it. I dont know if you have ever played a schecter but I feel that it is comparable to most any Ibanez , throw a better set of pick-ups on it and it would sound unlike anything. The fret board feels extrememly fast, and I picked up seven string after playing a 6 string in about 1 week with this guitar. its a great guitar ( and set up) for a steal of a price.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL whats up James. I will give it ot you for cheaper than anyone else. Iwould give it to you for 450 just because you gave me such an awesome car for a good price. I wouldnt even sell it to my everyday friends for that low. You can come down and pick it up and while your at it you can drive the beast. hope fully I will have my reverse issue figured out by then. or maybe even a 93+ tranny with LSD and a ct20b.

·
Registered
427 Posts
If I had the cash, i'd be all about it... I'm saving to get another 2 though... I was mostly jsut bumping your thread.

On a side note, we should get together sometime and jam. How long have you been playing? We could do some recording in my studio sometime if you're up to it.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah.... umm I have not actually played guitar for about 2 years or so, I was never totally great at it or anything. I could play a lot of songs from Metallica's black album but thats about the extent of my playing. of course i could play a few other things but I really only played for about 1 year strait and kinda just shyed away from it due to college and work and stuff. BUt on another side note, I will probably be coming up to phoenix with in the next month or so to go to the pavillions for my first time, maybe you would want to go with. i will give you a call some time during that week and see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.