MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm selling my Fujitsubo Legalis R Muffler that I'd bought second hand back in 05.

It's the muffler only, and the in pipe is currently 2.5" rather than the 3". I can grind out the 2.5" pipe that had been welded into it by the prior owner if you'd like. Here are some pic of it when I'd installed it back in 05 and I should have some new pics of it after it stops raining here in L.A. (who knew that happens?) and I can clean it up.

It's not perfect, some scrapes and scratches and a little ding but it works well and sounds great. I went back to the stock muffler as, well... I'm old. It is a bit louder and deeper than the stock one and with my daily commute I just wanted to quiet it down some more. Also where I work There's a speed bump thats right at the beginning of a hill and if I'm not careful I'll bottom out on it.

$200 + shipping takes it.
I'm in L.A. and if your local I'm more than happy to show it to you. Actually I'd love a local buyer.

PM me here on MR2OC if you're interested.
Senna21

I'm more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

·
Registered
53 Posts
does it sound close to a berk?

I would look up the sound on youtube or something but im on campus and the stupid computers here are limited on web browsing.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Wow, a piece of beauty. If I didn't already have my GReddy SP...

·
Premium Member
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
apprentice972 said:
does it sound close to a berk?

I would look up the sound on youtube or something but im on campus and the stupid computers here are limited on web browsing.
I have never heard the Berk so I can't really compair the two. It did sound really nice at full throttle though... :)

·
Premium Member
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ray, you've got a PM.

The previous owner of the muffler had this on his NA which is why the in pipe is only 2.5" rather than the standard 3. They'd welded into the muffler and I simply cut it off at the flange and then filed it smooth. But part of the 2.5" pipe is still in in there. Check the dia of your B-Pipe and see what it is. You'll need to have a muffler shop adapt to it anyway.

For anyone else who's looking to go 3", as I've said I'm more than happy to remove the pipe that's there for you. Or just keep it at the 2.5" as I had. When I take some pics later this week I'll be sure to show exactly what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
wow.... id buy that RIGHT NOW if you were here in the central valley area!!! OMG!!! good luck with the sale man...

i cant believe it's not even sold yet.....wow!!!

·
Premium Member
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sale pending to Mockspeed.

I've PM everyone who's sent me one. If not, then I apologize.

·
Premium Member
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not a problem. I'm glad I could hook you up with it. Enjoy it and it was a pleasure doing business with you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.