MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I'm selling this brand new bumper and sides because i'm going for a different look. They're both fiberglass I ordered it from VIS and it's fitted perfectly on my MR2, but the wing is stock and it's red.

Pricing:
Border front (still in plastic wrap)- $260
Bomex sideskirt (the kind that eliminates the half cut on the vent)- $260
if you but them together I'll sell them for $480
Wing- Don't know what they go for so make me an offer.

Trade Ins:
I will trade for a turbo/NA MR2 Radiator or a stock bumper with the liner for the front. +cash on your behlaf unless you have both then we'll talk business.

for info/questions call: 253.459.2849 and ask for JC. If you get my voicemail please leave a message. Thank you.

Not actual pictrues:

..this is how the bumper looks like.. finished

..this is how the sideskirt looks like..

ACTUAL PICTURES:

..not a cheapo has the holes and cuts for the signal lights..

..sideskirts..

...the stock wing..

·
Registered
556 Posts
ahh damn I wouldn't mind getting the border front end from ya, but i'm not painting my car anytime soon so it would just be a waste of money :/

good luck with the sale though!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Did you test fit the border yet? I got a brand new OEM front bumper (non painted) I will trade for that border, my border is beat to ____, and car is needing a respray.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah everything was test fitted and it's actually guaranteed fit by the shop here or they will give me a new bumper that'll fit better..

·
Registered
680 Posts
The sides you pictured are Toms knock offs not bomex, i know because I have the exact ones on my car and they fit like.....lets just say not so good.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mine fits perfect! lol.. haha.. sorry i didn't end up selling the kit i have it on my car now.. except for the front.. and they fit like condoms!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Maybe i didn't catch it, but where exactly are you located? Im in Seattle, i am very interested in your stock spoiler, i don't know what a good price would be either. Give me a price range so i don't lowball you

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i put them on already... i cancelled the sale sorry.. but uhm.. i still have the spoiler? ... i'm in tacoma..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts