MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm abondoning my MR2 project...my loss is your gain! The best of the best right here, there's not a better valve train in the industry. Ferrea dual valve springs (p/n S10034), Competition Plus (best they offer) stock sized in/ex valves (p/n F1863P, F1865P), magnesium retainers (p/n E10022), includes stock replacement stem seals. The only thing missing to put this kit together is the locators (p/n SL1007), which I can provide for an additional $85. Locks are not included, but recommended which I can also provide for another $85. The valves and springs have been opened from original packaging, but I assure you these are new and unused!

All this would normally sell for over $925. I'm selling for $775 shipped or $845 including the locators and locks. Save yourself a bunch on the best! Not looking to split up at the moment so please don't ask.

Buy with confidence, I'm a retailer. Please email for any more information since I never get on these forums, thanks. Not sure why pics aren't working....email me for a pic. [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts