MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have andys old one, i was gonna buy a 2, it fell through, now im thinkin im gonna hold off on the 2... so its just sitting in the garage.

make an offer, if its good, its yours.

real eribuni also.

·
Uniquely Individualistic
2,551 Posts
Buy it, buyyyyyyyy itttttttt, cmon you know you want it :p Its a real eribuni 628 front end that is painted super faded red :D

:banana

Anderson

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Damn, why couldn't be the 627 one you are selling?

Peace-

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill take it to emryville on friday and show anyone who wants to see it.

make me an offer i cant refuse.

i cant do pics as i dont have a camera

·
Registered
911 Posts
im sure keen if you are alrite with shipping, can you give me some kind of figure your looking at getting? i can buy the whole kit for $750USD New. If you can give me some idea what you want and if you'll ship it would be great. I understand whats involved with the shipping as i send fiberglass items to the USA regularly.

cheers you can email me on adamtonk(at)xtra.co.nz

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mk1

as for shipping to NZ i dont have a problem, but i dont know how to ship it.

as for price im lookin for 200usd

·
Registered
911 Posts
depends on your postal service, but i usually send mine in a big cardboard box with polystyrene to keep its shape and comething light to fill the inside space. Is there any chance you could weigh it and get a shipping quote to wellignton new zealand?

if you need a postal code it would be to Levin 5500

oh does this also need the front bumper support to hold it on? or how is it fixed on?

cheers

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dont have a lot of free time right now, ill do it ASAP.

as for how it mounts, lemme talk to andy as i never mounted it.

theres no support with it, just the bumper.

·
Registered
911 Posts
cheers dude. i will await your reply :D

i will go to the bank this week and sort out hoe i cn transfer my money the easiest as we dont have paypal and i'll get back to you.

·
Registered
911 Posts
most probably, but its still cheaper than buying the stock unit from japan :D if you can get a quote thta would be great, im looking at $1500NZD from japan so anything better is good

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok, right now im trying to track down a free box, i gonna measure it and look into a rough price quote... from what ive seen, your lookin about 180 dollars - 150... somwhere in there... or if u wanna go super slow freight it may have ya around 120.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thats a rough guess right now, im tryin but i still havent had time to get a proper box and whatnot for actual dimensions...

would be surface im assuming... as prices arnt cheap from what im seeing. im still looking though.(i am getting quotes with rough size estimates)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts