MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped this car today on its way to the crusher.

I am selling every usable part. Would you have a look at those Momo wheels come one somebody gotta want those. Car starts, runs, and drives, but has extensive pillar and roof damage, and no windshield.

I will send it to the crusher in exactly one week, on Friday, April 15.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would be interested in the side skirts, front lip and the black trim corner price that runs along the edge of the window. I’m not sure of the name, but it should pull off. I’m not sure where you’re located so shipping might be to steep for the side skirts and front lip.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would be interested in the side skirts, front lip and the black trim corner price that runs along the edge of the window. I’m not sure of the name, but it should pull off. I’m not sure where you’re located so shipping might be to steep for the side skirts and front lip.
I have sold the front lip. The side skirts if I can package them correctly and get them under the dimensional limit of 106 inches length plus girth will ship fairly cheap. The side skirts are off the car and they look really good. I was able to ship the lip at a very good rate, it was $200 total including shipping. A reasonable shipping rate for the side skirts. As for the corner trim is it one of these? Can you find a picture that shows what you refer to.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe in these pics?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have sold the front lip. The side skirts if I can package them correctly and get them under the dimensional limit of 106 inches length plus girth will ship fairly cheap. The side skirts are off the car and they look really good. I was able to ship the lip at a very good rate, it was $200 total including shipping. A reasonable shipping rate for the side skirts. As for the corner trim is it one of these? Can you find a picture that shows what you refer to.

View attachment 70310
Sorry for the wait, I thought I would have got a notification in my email. I’m currently at work, I can get a picture of the trim piece I’m talking about when I get home. I’m still interested in the side skirts. If you would like, we can hash out the pricing and shipping in messages.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for the wait, I thought I would have got a notification in my email. I’m currently at work, I can get a picture of the trim piece I’m talking about when I get home. I’m still interested in the side skirts. If you would like, we can hash out the pricing and shipping in messages.
Okay sending you a message.

By the way I was able to package and ship the rear wing all the way to Europe at a very reasonable rate (I guess this is subjective LOL) so it looks good for the side skirts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts