MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok guys, i have a couple of stuff for sale:

- a pair of erebuni air ducts/scoop - SOLD
- flushmount headlights( great condition overall, i just dont have the plexi glass covers) - SOLD
- N/A engine lid ( great condition )
$40 or will trade for a turbo lid - SOLD
I AM WILLING TO TRADE ALL OF THE ABOVE FOR A USED(GOOD CONDITION)/NEW CARBON FIBER HOOD!! =)

- 91 tail lights with center piece( i think theres a small crack on one side, but it is not really that noticable) SOLD
- Veilside style( ViS Extreme) front bumper( USED) ill post pics later
FREE/ Pick up only!
i have other things to sell, i will edit this thread once i get home from work. I am from san diego by the way and i prefer pick up only, i am willing to drive up to orange county for drop off/ pick up.
all of these are painted ( ferrari azzuro blue) so whoever buys them will have to get them repainted to match the color of your car. heres some pics

email: [email protected]
or just call me at:

619-757-7066

thanks!
-john

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mkiikid said:
interested in the head lights i will give you a call later
sorry i missed your call, im at work right now. it is just fair that i give you a warning on these headlights though, first of all, you will have to cut some metal to fit the fog lights and to mount the flushmount housing, you will have to remove your whole stock headlight assembly, these headlights are not really intended for daily driving unless you change the foglights that i have installed already, to make a long story short, there will be a lot of cutting( i suggest a hole saw, i used a dremmel and it took me quite some time), and i wouldnt recommend switching your oem lights for these unless your car is a show car and not a daily driver. i am not trying to discourage you from getting them, dont get me wrong, i know they look awesome( thats y i got them on the first place!). let me know if you still want them. i dont get off from work till 10pm, but im off on fridays and saturdays, so you can give me a call then. thanks!
-john

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nsxtyperlb said:
Can you take some pictures of how much cutting is requiered? I'm interested. Please send some pictures to [email protected]. The pictures that i'm interested are under the hood to see all the requiered cutting
sure, ill take pics as soon as i get home and post it tomorrow. cmon guys! nobody wants the air scoops? ive also received a couple of missed calls today, i work a 12 hour shift so the best way to call me is on my days off which is fridays and saturdays or just leave me a message, or just shoot me an email since i am pretty much online the whole day at work, thanks!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mr2pnoi619 said:
sure, ill take pics as soon as i get home and post it tomorrow. cmon guys! nobody wants the air scoops? ive also received a couple of missed calls today, i work a 12 hour shift so the best way to call me is on my days off which is fridays and saturdays or just leave me a message, or just shoot me an email since i am pretty much online the whole day at work, thanks!
heres how much cutting youd have to do to fit the flushmount headlights.. its all pretty much for the fog lights that i installed but u can always change it if u want. heres some pics

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
sorry guys, ive been busy lately with work and school, i almost forgot that i got this thread. well, like what i said, i would really like a local buyer for the scoops, sorry rhudeboy. id ship them, its just that i barely even have time to sleep since im pretty much at school the whole day and i work 10 hour shifts at night so i dont really have the time to pack n ship these out. where r u from bamaxx? the way i see it, it these are not sold by this friday, then i will just put them back on my car.. i will lower the price to $120 pick up only.. that is a price for a 1 scoop and i am selling a pair of them for 120!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MR2_Turbulence said:
VERY interested in the headlights! Get back to me! [email protected]

im still waiting for nsxtyper, i gave him till tomorrow to decide whether he still wants them or not, if he doesnt want them, then ill let u have them. btw, i lowered down the price on them to $100 since i really just want to get rid of them before i end up installing them on my car again( its a pain in the rear to reinstall them!).. hehe.. ill give it to u for the same price 100+ shipping. :p

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mr2star said:
Interested in the front bumper whould like to see pics.
the bumper is used, i was gonna sand it and spray it wit primer but i never had a chance to get to it and i just dont have the time right now to work on it. so, u can have it for free, just pick it up. ill post picks tomorrow morning, and im available tomorrow afternoon if you want to pick it up. just hit me up tomorrow morning if you still want it. 619-757-7066
john

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
mr2pnoi619 said:
im still waiting for nsxtyper, i gave him till tomorrow to decide whether he still wants them or not, if he doesnt want them, then ill let u have them. btw, i lowered down the price on them to $100 since i really just want to get rid of them before i end up installing them on my car again( its a pain in the rear to reinstall them!).. hehe.. ill give it to u for the same price 100+ shipping. :p
I'm taking them for sure. Just waiting for you to be free so my friend can pick them up. Haha I already gave my friend the money and she know i really wanted these lights. Her bday will not be pleasant on saturday when she come up without these lights :p . Lol jk dont tell her that. She's one of the best homegirl i can count on :smile:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.