MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 93 tranny for cheap and I need to get rid of my 92 tranny. It's out of a 92 MR2 Turbo, 100k miles, no LSD. The previous owner is DarkSRT4 and he said it shifted fine when I bought it from him. I just wanted the 93 synchros and couldn't pass up the deal on the non-LSD 93 I bought.

$200, pick up in 60190 (Winfield, IL) about 27 miles west of Chicago.

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$200 is a steal.. I've sold junk trannies for $150. It's still available if you want it, though so make me an offer.

-Adam

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
$150? I can come get! I just spent over $700 to bring the car back due to blowing the tranny driving back. So dont be offended i am not trying to lowball you i am just short on cash and need this tranny bad.

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hah.. right after I said "junk tranny for $150", you offer me $150..

Well this tranny isn't junk.. it doesn't shift like a 93, but its a good tranny. Meet me in the middle on the price and it's yours - $175.

-Adam

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I am gong to pull my old tranny out and see if it's worth fixing. If not i will buy it for sure. Can i put better sychros in this tranny to make it shift like a 93?

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, you can put the 93 internals into this tranny. I don't know how expensive that is, but I know it's been done. My paypal address is the same as my email.

-Adam

1 - 14 of 14 Posts